Suitland, MD US
SRC, Inc has an immediate need for a systems engineer in Suitland, Md. The selected candidate will be conducting in-depth engineering research and all-source intelligence analysis of radar and weapons systems in support of the electronic warfare integrated reprogramming database (EWIRDB).
• Manage and conduct research and engineering analysis for radars and other battlefield sensor systems
• Produce assessments detailing the capabilities and vulnerabilities of foreign sensor systems
• Develop/use specialized analysis and decision support software to ensure assessments are accurately reflected in national technical libraries such as EWIRDB
• Directly support organizations charged with exploiting EWIRDB information in order to develop weapon systems and electronic countermeasures and to formulate tactics and operational deployment strategies
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related technical degree (computer science, physics, mathematics)
• Ability to document/support analysis and assessments with strong attention to detail required
• Ability to work independently and with teams with excellent verbal/written communication skills required
• Ability to support analysis across several technical disciplines
• Understanding of antenna design/analysis, radar signal processing and radar requirements analysis
Security Clearance Requirements
An active Top Secret/SCI security clearance and current investigation are required.