Not ready to apply?
• Associate degree and three or more years of related client administrator experience, bachelor’s degree preferred or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Strong customer service skills working in a fast-paced, team-based environment administering and supporting diverse group of clients including Windows 7 and Windows 10 systems
• Experience with client solutions involving system builds, backups, security patching, virus software, licensing, management and documentation of end user systems
• Client administration skills associated with operating systems, client software and hardware knowledge, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting skills
• Experience with a wide-array of software packages that includes installation, configuration and troubleshooting
• Experience with system administration, UNIX/Linux, and supporting virtual environments (VMware and Virtual PC is a plus)
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) are also a plus
•Security + certification is mandatory for this position
Security Clearance Requirements
An active Top Secret/SCI security clearance and current investigation are required. Applicant will be required to submit to a polygraph.