SRC, Inc. is currently seeking an expert in synthetic aperture radar (SAR) for the Radars and Sensors Division in the Syracuse office.
- Design and develop SAR signal processing algorithms (image processing and exploitation) in support of multiple programs
- Provide technical support for program management and business development activities
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, math or physics is required. Master’s or doctoral degree is a plus
- Must have five or more years of practical working experience with radar systems, specifically Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) systems
- Bistatic and multistatic radar experience is preferred
- Candidate must be familiar with digital signal processing algorithms, techniques and related technologies
- Strong communications and technical writing skills are a plus
- Experience with mathematical programming software (Matlab is preferred)
- Occasional business travel is required
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.