SRC, Inc. is currently seeking engineers to join our rapidly expanding systems engineering groups to support field application of our products. This will involve working with our electronic systems (including radar or electronic warfare products), analyzing data and performance, writing technical memos and white papers, and supporting field tests and demonstrations. These positions will involve working in the field and interacting with the customers and users. Successful candidates can potentially transition into systems engineering leadership roles, program management, or business development positions.
- Support all aspects of system field test and demonstration
- Support system analysis, simulations and trades
- Operate systems during demonstrations
- Analyze test data and produce test reports
- Act as the primary customer interface during test planning and execution
- Work closely with business development leads, program management, and multi-disciplinary engineering teams
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related technical area and six or more years of related experience; or master's degree in engineering or related technical area and three or more years of related exprience
- Self-motivated with strong communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and comfortable interacting with customers
- Approximately 25 percent travel, mostly domestic
- Experience with integration and testing of radio-frequency (RF) electronic systems
- Experience analyzing data and developing tools in MATLAB®, Python or similar languages
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.