SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a principal electrical engineer to support advanced research and development (R&D) programs in Chantilly, Va. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to make technical contributions to R&D projects involving communications, sensors and radar technologies.
The special programs group in Chantilly, Va. is a multi-disciplinary engineering team, allowing the principal electrical engineer to make a significant contribution towards the development of next generation systems and capabilities.
Innovative, strategic and visionary engineers are highly encouraged to apply.
- Participate in the design of new products comprised of custom designed field-programmable gate array (FPGA), application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC), and microprocessor-based systems
- Contribute in the design of custom low power, mixed signal, radio frequency circuits
- Perform integration and test of new designs
- Analyze collected data in software tools such as MATLAB
- Use scripting languages such as Python to automate tasks
- A bachelor’s degree in an engineering or related discipline; master’s degree preferred
- 10 or more years of hands-on R&D experience in the development of communications, sensor or radar systems
- Experience in a laboratory environment and the ability to leverage test equipment
- Eligibility for clearance/access to TS/SCI, existing TS/SCI strongly preferred
Security Clearance Requirements
An active Top Secret security clearance and current investigation are required.