Position DescriptionSRCTec, LLC is currently seeking a second shift electronics assembler to support manufacturing operations at our location in Syracuse, N.Y.
- Complete the assembly of complex electrical and mechanical assemblies
- Interpret blue prints and/or mechanical drawings, and work from assembly instructions or specification documents
- Have basic computer skills to access and interpret work instructions and procedures
- Multi-task and adapt to changing job assignments very quickly
- Minimum of a high school diploma; associate degree in a technical specialty preferred
- Able to follow written or verbal instructions
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced team environment
- General computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Proficient using hand tools and battery-operated tools
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Solder certification is a plus
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.