SRC, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced systems engineer to work in the cognitive radio frequency (RF) and machine learning (ML) domains for the electronic warfare and communications group in our Syracuse office. SRC is a leader in the development of ground-based electronic warfare (EW) systems for the DoD, providing a spectrum dominance capability for the warfighter. The selected candidate will help extend EW capabilities by applying cognitive RF and ML technologies to EW. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to develop and field solutions using ML to solve a variety of challenges of national interest.
- Apply machine learning tools and techniques to RF, signals and other data
- Perform data collection and run simulations to create machine learning data sets
- Develop data visualization, demonstrations and presentations for customers
- Complete system integration and test starting at lab integration through field test events and customer demonstrations
- Travel to technical conferences and various test sites in the United States
- Provide program leadership for small teams, providing guidance on managing cost and schedule for complex systems
- Collaborate with customers in the Department of Defense, as well as industry, to define system capabilities and functionality for future EW systems
- Interact with stakeholders, both internal and external to the organization, to ensure customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, math, physics, or relevant degree
- Master's or PhD preferred
- Five to ten (5-10) years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Coursework or background in one of more of the following:
- Machine learning, artificial intelligence, computer vision, or autonomy
- Big data management and/or analytics
- Familiarity with signal processing algorithms, techniques and related technologies
- Technical proficiency in one or more of the following:
- Machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Azure, Torch, etc.
- C++, C#
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.