SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a staff accountant. The selected applicant will provide accounting and analytical support for billing and general accounting functions. This position reports to the billing supervisor.
- Produce billing invoices in a commercial and government customer setting
- Prepare monthly journal entries, account reconciliations and analysis
- Perform other general accounting activities and complete analytical processes
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with four to six (4-6) years of related experience required, public accounting experience a plus
- MBA, CPA or CMA a plus
- Must be able to work independently and have strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in government billing preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Exposure to Deltek Costpoint (accounting system) is also a plus
- Excellent communications skills, and a positive, customer service orientation
- Attention to detail is a must
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen, green card holder or protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). Applicants selected will be subject to a background verification and drug screen.