SRC, Inc. is currently seeking software engineers to develop and test leading-edge radar and communications technology. From control GUIs, high performance graphic displays, and mapping tools to real-time software, low-level programming for embedded processors, driver development, and customization/optimization of operating systems, we offer a wide range of software development opportunities on fielded and prototype systems. We are looking for engineers to be immediately integrated into design teams to solve difficult technical problems.
- Design, develop and maintain mission-critical software in support of national defense, environmental protection, and intelligence gathering products and systems
- Participate in laboratory and field integration testing to validate software
- Document and communicate proposed software solutions with integrated, cross-functional engineering teams
- Stay up to date on state-of-the-art programming techniques and software technologies
- Participate in software design and code reviews to ensure delivery of quality products and enhance skillsets
- Create modeling and simulation tools for hardware products and systems
- Contribute to investments and research that fuel innovation and technological advancements
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or software engineering with eight or more years of experience
- Experience with strong object-oriented fundamentals in Java or C++
- Experience with SVN, Git, or similar technologies for code repository and history tracking
- Knowledge of C#/Python/MySQL/Database and Matlab a plus
- Knowledge of Eclipse Rich Client Platform and Eclipse Modeling Framework a plus
- Must be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.