Position DescriptionSRC, Inc. is currently seeking an earned value management financial analyst to join a team of qualified professionals committed to the needs of multiple business units. The position will require detailed analysis of financial data critical to SRC operations.
- Perform budgeting, contract cost tracking, forecasting and performance monitoring of programs
- Code and approve corporate expenditures and track backlog along with interfacing with contracts, corporate accounting and procurement to address issues that arise during performance of the contracts
- Use computer-based tools to generate earned value metrics and reports for the program managers, cost account managers, and customers
- Develop financial reports, support integrated baseline reviews and review/analyze/correct labor and non-labor costs
- Analyze indirect cost pools and perform ad hoc reports to address “what if” scenarios
- Develop and maintain advanced spreadsheets for use in analyzing financial data
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or finance, master's a plus
- Minimum of six years or more experience, preferably for a defense contractor
- Proficiency in earned value management (EVM) and its implementation, EVM certification preferred
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office is required; Cost Point, COBRA and MS Project experience a plus
- A working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and an understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulation, a plus
- Must be a proven team player with excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast moving environment
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.