SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a hardware technician who will be responsible for providing on-site support to one of our government customers located in Maryland. The hardware technician will provide Tier 2 and 3 on-site and remote supports for computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment; conduct site surveys; analyze hardware requirements; and advise on specifications for hardware acquisitions.
- Work closely with program office program manager to ensure thorough understanding of requirements
- Troubleshoot, repair, and test computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment
- Install and configure computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment and associated cabling
- Maintain government and/or vendor-manufactured fiber optic modems, multiplexer, fiber optic/Ethernet cables, and telephone systems
- Update technical drawings using AutoCAD software as needed
- High school degree
- Seven to nine (7-9) years of computer and/or telephone system hardware support experience
- Highly motivated and able to manage and track multiple diverse, concurrent tasks
- Must have clear and confident communication skills
- Associate degree in a related discipline
- Experience with VoIP phone systems
- Experience with video teleconferencing equipment
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. An active Top Secret/SCI security clearance and current full scope polygraph are required.