When it comes to your career, don’t just wonder what the future holds – define it. At Gryphon Sensors, we’re shaping the future of the emerging drone market with ground-breaking detection technology that will help safely integrate unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) into the national airspace. We bring together the fun, fast-paced spirit of a start-up with the strength and stability of an established company – and we want you to be a part of it.
We're seeking a software test engineer to support the development of Gryphon's state-of-the-art sensor systems.
- Develop, document and maintain functional regression tests against a system or system-of-systems
- Develop, maintain and improve automated unit, functional, performance, smoke, integration and user level tests
- Develop test harnesses, frameworks or infrastructure as needed
- Perform exploratory testing and document findings
- Assist with system integration tasks; including validating tactical code against a model and working with the digital design team to identify hardware relate issues
- Manage priorities such that the most important functions get the most scrutiny
- Document and report software defects in a bug-tracking system
- Propose and develop resolutions for issues found as a result of testing
- Participate in design and code reviews as needed
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering or electrical engineering
- Two or more years (2+) of software, systems or other relevant engineering experience
- Interest and enthusiasm for testing software and developing automated solutions
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Linux experience and familiarity
- Software development experience with C++
- Java, Python, Selenium, Jenkins and MATLAB experience are all strong pluses
- Knowledge of software process standards (such as CMMI, DO-178C) is a plus
Must be a U.S. citizen, green card holder or protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). Applicants selected will be subject to a background verification and drug screen.