SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a software integration engineer with our electronic warfare group in the Orlando, Fla., area.
- Perform software integration and testing tasks associated with integrating capabilities and components into the Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS)
- Execute technical and management tasks associated with migrating legacy systems into JMPS
- Perform software integration utilizing test applications and software engineering programs by multiple vendors
- Develop system test cases from system requirements, perform system testing, and document test results
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a closely related field with one or more years of recent experience in, and a thorough knowledge of, software development, integration and testing for large systems
- Candidate must have strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with multiple contractors, government agencies and other mission planning stakeholders
- Experience with C++, C#, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft Sharepoint development experience, as well as software and systems engineering experience over the entire software development life cycle is preferred
- Air Force mission planning background is preferred
- The candidate should have experience in developing or modifying operating system applications; this experience is essential to support large-scale systems integration and test
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.