SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a corporate college recruiter in our Syracuse, N.Y. location. The corporate college recruiter plays an integral part in managing the company's college recruitment strategy.
- Proactively recruit, screen and interview for scientist, engineering and professional positions at designated college campuses
- Establish and cultivate relationships with college career services offices
- Coordinate all details for college career fairs
- Manage all intern recruiting and internship programs and activities
- Manage diversity outreach initiatives and coordinate with diversity organizations
- Support full life cycle of recruiting activities for all SRC positions to include sourcing, interviewing, coordinating interviews, reference/background checks, salary negotiation, and offer letter preparation
- Position requires considerable travel during the career fair season
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field with three or more years of related experience
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must have very strong presentation skills and comfort level speaking in large groups
- Proficiency in MS Office required
- Peoplefluent experience a plus
- PHR/SPHR strongly preferred
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.