SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a senior vice president of the Radars and Sensors division. Reporting to the chief operating officer, this position will serve as a senior leader, providing division-wide strategic direction and guidance in alignment with our corporate strategic plan. The required location for this position is Syracuse, N.Y.
SRC’s Radars and Sensors division makes up approximately 40 percent of the company’s defense revenue with a staff of approximately 200. This division has extensive experience in the development of all types of radar and sensor systems, from airborne systems to ground surveillance radars, and from avian surveillance to weapon location applications. Our history includes two Army Inventions of the Year for our LCMR Radar and Crew DUKE jamming system, both of which are programs of record. We have complete, end-to-end system development, prototyping, manufacturing, system integration, and logistic support capabilities, and work closely with our customers and end-users to define system requirements, develop system concepts, and simulate system performance.
- Oversight of divisional operations, including profit and loss, program execution, personnel and technology development, staffing, business capture, and customer satisfaction
- Development of division-wide procedures, processes and certifications necessary for the business and to ensure compliance across the division
- Provide division-wide strategic direction and guidance in alignment with the corporate strategic plan and develop objectives, plans and budgets to achieve that plan
- Collaboration across the SRC enterprise with other divisions and companies through shared personnel, technology development, program execution and business capture to ensure success of the enterprise as a whole
- Minimum of 15 years in a senior leadership role in the Aerospace & Defense industry required; within the radars and sensors arena preferred
- 15 or more years of experience in positions with increasing responsibilities including program management, senior leadership and strategic planning in addition to experience managing a profit and loss business
- Must be a proactive and engaging leader who will set the tone for the division and be able to energize, motivate and develop a top-notch team
- Must have strong financial and business acumen; Master’s degree in business administration desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 10 percent travel required
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.