SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a human resources (HR) manager whose primary responsibility is to serve as strategic partner to our Technical Services and support groups. Responsibilities for the position will include developing, implementing and integrating HR initiatives, programs and processes to support business objectives. This encompasses talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, organizational development, and compensation and benefits. Secondary responsibilities include project leadership for HR initiatives.
- Serve as an HR partner, solution provider and advisor to our Technical Services division and support services departments
- Partner with HR leadership/functional HR to identify, develop and deploy initiatives and best practices in talent acquisition, performance management, learning and development, compensation, and benefits that encourage employee retention and positive morale
- Support business leaders with staff development, organizational effectiveness, and change management initiatives
- Coordinate talent management processes including goal setting, performance management, salary planning, and succession planning for each business unit
- Support management and employees by providing training, coaching and feedback
- Provide business leaders with HR reporting and analytics, and make recommendations to improve organizational effectiveness
- May manage HR staff to include assigning work, monitoring progress, and providing feedback and coaching
- Serve as project manager and subject matter expert for enterprise-wide HR initiatives for systems, processes and policies
- Utilize HR tools to analyze and report on information to support decision making
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related discipline
- 10 or more years of experience as an HR generalist supporting a business unit including seven or more (7+) years’ experience as an HR manager/HR business partner
- Demonstrated experience in an HR business partner role including leading organizational and people strategies aligned to the business strategy
- Project management experience implementing HRIS systems
- Strong analytical skills, subject matter expertise, and desire to use HR tools for reporting and business decision making
- Technical HR generalist knowledge including knowledge of employment laws (i.e., EEO, FMLA, FLSA and ADA)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, across a wide audience including presenting to large and small groups
- Three or more (3+) years of managing HR staff
- Certification as a PHR/SHRM-CP or SPHR/SHRM-SCP
- Master's degree in business administration
- Experience with SuccessFactors and Dayforce
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen, green card holder or protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). Applicants selected will be subject to a background verification and drug screen.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.