SRC, Inc. is currently seeking electronic warfare (EW) engineers in Dayton, Ohio. Selected candidates will conduct in-depth engineering analysis of radar and weapons systems and all-source intelligence research in support of national electronic warfare (EW) and mission planning databases.
- Review and quality control of all work products
- Analysis of intelligence reports in support of mission data generation
- Intelligence analysis, data de-confliction, and database population
- Analysis of characteristics and performance data
- Analysis of ground and aircraft radar, radar warning receivers, communications, electronic attack, identify friend or foe, navigation, electro-optical/infrared, weapon systems, and other onboard electronic systems
- Analysis of airborne platforms, electronics and avionics
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, physics, mathematics or related technical field required; an associate degree with a minimum of four years of experience in radar/jammers/EW systems/ELINT will be considered in lieu of a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 desired
- Ability to document/support analysis and assessments with strong attention to detail required
- Ability to manage and conduct engineering analysis on weapon systems, platforms, electro-optic systems, and communication systems
- Ability to work independently and with teams with excellent verbal/written communication skills required
- Ability to support analysis across several technical disciplines
- Understanding of antenna design/analysis, radar signal processing, and radar requirements analysis is desired
- Knowledge/experience with the intelligence community is desired
- Database (EWIRDB, KILTING, EPL, CED, OEEM, EIM, AFMSS/CSDB) experience is highly desired; programming experience in C-Python or related language a plus
- Current security clearance is a plus
Security Clearamce Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Our Product in Action:
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.