SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a mechanical engineer to work with a team of highly capable mechanical engineers and mechanical designers currently developing state-of-the-art radar, communication and electronic warfare systems.
- Create complex mechanical drawings, parts and assemblies which meet system-level design requirements
- Work closely with engineers and technicians from multiple disciplines to develop and test mechanical designs for both our prototyping and manufacturing businesses
- Perform thermal and structural analysis to support the mechanical design process
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering with two or more years of related experience
- Experience with SolidWorks, both 3-D modeling and 2-D drawings
- Understanding of configuration management (CM) and design control
- Familiarity with thermal and structural analysis
- Knowledge of American Society of Mechanical Engineering (ASME) Y14 and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) standards
- Experience with the design and development of extremely detailed mechanical systems
- Understanding of electro-mechanical design, writing specifications, developing test procedures, and close tolerance requirements
- Understanding of MIL-STD-810 and MIL-STD-1472 is a plus
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.