SRC, Inc. is currently seeking electronic warfare (EW) engineers in Dayton, Ohio. Selected candidates will conduct in-depth engineering analysis of radar and weapons systems and all-source intelligence research in support of national electronic warfare and mission planning databases.
- Review and quality control of all work products
- Analysis of intelligence reports in support of mission data generation
- Intelligence analysis, data de-confliction, and database population
- Analysis of characteristics and performance data
- Analysis of ground, naval and aircraft radar, radar warning receivers, communications, electronic attack, identify friend or foe, navigation, electro-optical/infrared, weapon systems, and other onboard electronic systems
- Analysis of airborne platforms, electronics and avionics
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, physics, mathematics or related technical field and six or more years of related experience are required; a master's degree with three years of related experience is acceptable
- Ability to document/support analysis and assessments with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage and conduct engineering analysis on weapon systems, platforms, electro-optic systems and communication systems
- Ability to work independently and with teams with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to support analysis across several technical disciplines
- Understanding of antenna design/analysis, radar signal processing, and radar requirements analysis is desired
- Knowledge/experience with the intelligence community is desired
- Database (EWIRDB, KILTING, EPL, CED, OEEM, EIM, AFMSS/CSDB) experience is highly desired; programming experience in C-Python or related language a plus
- A Top Secret clearance is preferred
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Our Product in Action
Who We Are
Founded in 1957, SRC, Inc. (formerly Syracuse Research Corporation) is a mid-size, not-for-profit, research and development company. We specialize in the areas of defense, environment and intelligence. Our core capabilities include: chem-bio defense; communications systems; cybersecurity; electronic warfare; environmental health analysis; intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; life cycle management, manufacturing; operational integration; and radars and sensors. We are a trusted advisor to many customers and have a reputation for redefining possible® through world-class, award-winning products and services that support our mission to help keep America safe and strong.
The SRC enterprise includes several companies focused on bringing game-changing technologies to the commercial and international markets in the areas of big data analytics, unmanned aircraft system detection, and chem-bio threat identification. These companies all leverage the long history of innovation that SRC is known for to provide customers with the best solutions for their most challenging problems. To learn more, visit visit www.srcinc.com/about/companies.
Why Join Us?
SRC, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization, without stockholders. We reinvest our earnings back into our company, thus improving the quality of our work, our people, and our programs. SRC is committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. From your first day, your opinions will be valued, you will be challenged with exciting work, and you will have the flexibility to develop the best solutions for our customers. As a result, we have been named to numerous state (New York, Ohio, Texas and Virginia) and national “Best Company to Work For” lists.
In addition, you’ll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Highlights include: Four or more weeks PTO to start, the opportunity to earn six weeks PTO total, and nine paid holidays; 10 percent automatic contribution to your retirement; an exceptional, low-cost health care plan with Excellus BlueCross BlueShield; and 100 percent tuition support for up to 18 credit hours per year.
To learn more about us, visit www.srcinc.com.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.