SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a purchasing administrator for our Syracuse, N.Y. office. As a purchasing administrator, you will be responsible for assisting the purchasing department with managing their databases and other administrative tasks.
- Assist with business data management and assigned administrative tasks in support of the purchasing department
- Update and maintain purchasing databases, including non-disclosure agreement (NDA) database and supplier database (Costpoint)
- Support the small business subcontracting compliance program, to include risk evaluation of new suppliers and maintaining complete documentation on existing suppliers
- Interact with contracts and purchasing personnel and management
- Provide supplier “risk management" support to the purchasing department, to include risk evaluation of new suppliers and maintaining complete documentation on existing suppliers
- Manage NDA/teaming agreement database
- Maintain the supplier profile system
- Support purchasing-related initiatives as necessary
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge in use of Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in organization, time management and multi-tasking
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to obtain and hold a security clearance
- Purchasing or contracts experience a plus
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.