SRC, Inc. is currently seeking motivated digital engineers to design, develop and test innovative solutions to challenging problems of national significance. We use the latest technologies to develop advanced systems for radar surveillance, electronic warfare, unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), and much more. If learning about and applying a variety of technologies in new and innovative ways sounds exciting, then this opportunity could be your perfect career!
SRC wants to provide a rewarding career that’s much more than just “a job.” From day one, you’ll receive technical guidance and mentorship from experienced professionals in the computer engineering field that will help elevate your career to the next level. You’ll be surrounded by a team of enthusiastic engineers who share a passion for spreading knowledge and collaborating on meaningful and diverse projects.
- Architecting digital subsystems comprised of field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs), microprocessors, high speed communication links, and high bandwidth memory interfaces
- Designing firmware for FPGAs using VHDL
- Programming microcontrollers in C/C++
- Using scripting languages such as Perl and Python to automate tasks
- Designing and testing custom high-speed circuit boards
- Analyzing collected data in software tools such as Matlab
- Participating in team-based environments for large systems
- Performing integration and test of new designs
- Engineering support for production programs
- Bachelor's of science degree in computer engineering or electrical engineering with three or more (3+) years of experience, or master's degree with zero or more (0+) years of experience
- Some knowledge of digital signal processing (DSP) and techniques for implementation processing algorithms in digital systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 10 percent travel may be required
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Who We Are
Founded in 1957, SRC, Inc. (formerly Syracuse Research Corporation) is a mid-size, not-for-profit, research and development company. We specialize in the areas of defense, environment and intelligence. Our core capabilities include: chem-bio defense; communications systems; cybersecurity; electronic warfare; environmental health analysis; intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; life cycle management, manufacturing; operational integration; and radars and sensors. We are a trusted advisor to many customers and have a reputation for redefining possible® through world-class, award-winning products and services that support our mission to help keep America safe and strong.
The SRC enterprise includes several companies focused on bringing game-changing technologies to the commercial and international markets in the areas of big data analytics, unmanned aircraft system detection, and chem-bio threat identification. These companies all leverage the long history of innovation that SRC is known for to provide customers with the best solutions for their most challenging problems. To learn more, visit visit www.srcinc.com/about/companies.
Why Join Us?
SRC, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization, without stockholders. We reinvest our earnings back into our company, thus improving the quality of our work, our people, and our programs. SRC is committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. From your first day, your opinions will be valued, you will be challenged with exciting work, and you will have the flexibility to develop the best solutions for our customers. As a result, we have been named to numerous state (New York, Ohio, Texas and Virginia) and national “Best Company to Work For” lists.
In addition, you’ll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Highlights include: Four or more weeks PTO to start, the opportunity to earn six weeks PTO total, and nine paid holidays; 10 percent automatic contribution to your retirement; an exceptional, low-cost health care plan with Excellus BlueCross BlueShield; and 100 percent tuition support for up to 18 credit hours per year.
To learn more about us, visit www.srcinc.com.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.