SRCTec, LLC is currently seeking an electronics technician for first shift to support SRCTec manufacturing. Activities will include layout, build, test, troubleshoot, repair and modification of production systems, parts and equipment including digital and analog sub systems and systems. Testing and troubleshooting will be done at the unit and system level.
- Use accepted methods and techniques such as assembly instructions and unit test procedures
- Follow processes and provide pass/fail criteria to document conformance to established specifications
- Perform tasks of moderate scope; may lead specific tasks within the scope of a larger project
- Plan technical support functions required to support engineering, research, manufacturing and development projects and activities; functions may include set-up, maintenance, circuit testing, assembly, installation, troubleshooting and fabrication
- Contribute data to the preparation of approved documentation to show the results of test processes
- Work in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to multi-task and change job tasks on short notice
- Associate degree or technical school degree in a related field and three or more years of experience in a related electronics environment
- Must possess hands on skills with multi-meters, oscilloscopes, signal sources and spectrum analyzers
- Must possess mechanical aptitude and have small tool skills
- Must be able to interpret electronic schematics, blue prints, test specifications/instructions and have solid computer skills
- Must have the ability to lift 40 pounds
- Solder certification is a plus
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.