SRC, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced radar engineer in the Dayton, Ohio area to support the Compass Call program at BSSG.
- Provide technical services to the Compass Call program office on electronic combat systems engineering
- Draft and coordinate requirements documents for Compass Call Mission Systems and Subsystems
- Evaluate contractor’s technical strategies and advise the lead engineer and program integration team
- Contribute to and review test plans, reports, and supporting data
- Represent the program lead engineer in technical forums where formal government direction is not required
- Provide report of events and action items for lead engineer and program manager action/disposition
- Coordinate agendas and attendance for technical reviews
- Develop technical reports and presentations for government and contractor forums
- Augment test teams for laboratory, ground, and open air flight test events.
- A bachelor degree or higher in Electrical Engineering from a regionally or nationally accredited college or university
- Greater than 5 years of specialized experience with wireless communication systems and other technologies related to electronic warfare, information warfare, radar, or RF communication systems and other fields applicable to the above duties
- Experience in design, analysis, or test of EW, radar or communications systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An advanced technical degree with a program of study strongly related to electronic warfare
- Technical experience with two or more unique DoD electronic warfare capabilities
- Knowledge of the DoD and intelligence community SIGINT enterprise
Security Clearance Requirements
An active Top Secret security clearance and current investigation are required.