SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a senior electronic warfare (EW) engineer in Dayton, Ohio. The selected candidate will be conducting applied research and development, and perform rapid prototype development of EW modeling and simulation software technology.
- Lead teams of system and software engineers to perform product conceptualization and problem solving
- Work directly with customer, technical and program managers to manage requirements and schedule
- Prepare and present technical and project status briefings to the customer
- Lead engineering activities such as customer requirements analysis, functional design, and product design synthesis
- Lead the development of high level and detailed engineering design artifacts
- Lead the applied research and development of advanced signal processing algorithms for analyzing large EW data sets
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related degree
- No less than six (6) years of experience in EW technology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, think independently, and overcome technical challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work on multi-disciplinary engineering teams
- Exceptional knowledge of radar and electronic attack, antenna design/analysis, signal processing, and simulation
- C++, Java, MATLAB, Python and other software development experience is required
Security Clearance Requirements
An active Top Secret/SCI security clearance and current investigation are required.