SRC, Inc. is currently seeking junior software developers for future opportunities in Dayton, Ohio, designing and developing some of the world’s most advanced electronic warfare systems.
- Perform process-driven software development
- Conduct software tests
- Work independently and collaboratively on a project team
- Report status of technical work and project progress
- Perform full lifecycle software development including delivery cycle and documentation development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related degree
- Zero to three (0-3) years of experience in software development and testing
- Experience performing object-oriented design; C++, Java and/or Python; and software development lifecycle to include documentation and testing
- Experience using Windows and UNIX-based operating systems, and real time application development is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work on multi-disciplinary engineering teams
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.