SRC, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to fill future opportunities as a sensitive activities integrator/compartmented capabilities integrator supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) and its efforts to identify and neutralize enemy threat networks capable of employing a myriad of improvised-threats, such as improvised explosive devices (IEDs), and other improvised weapons of strategic effect. This position will be located in Fayetteville, N.C. area, with the potential for extended deployments overseas.
- Plan, manage, advise and coordinate with combatant commands (CCMDs) and subordinates on how to effectively leverage specially compartmented material and non-material capabilities to eliminate or neutralize improvised threats and the networks that employ these improvised weapons in combat
- Plan, manage and coordinate sensitive technical operations in support of counter-IED, counterterrorism, intelligence collection, and target development activities
- Provide special access programs, special technical operations, and sensitive information operations (IO) subject matter expertise to government customers in forward-deployed hostile and non-hostile areas of operation
- Author, staff and present sensitive operational plans to senior staff and general officers
- Conduct in-depth analysis of intelligence, identify technical and/or operational gaps, and develop solutions to complex problems
- Individuals must possess the appropriate combination of education and experience as defined below:
- Junior (bachelor’s degree and up to three years of related experience)
- Journeyman (bachelor’s degree and three to 10 years of related experience)
- Senior (master’s degree and 10 or more years of experience)
- Additional related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Related experience is required in one or several of the following areas:
- Military or intelligence community compartmented or sensitive activities (IJSTO, SAP, ACCM, etc.) or similarly enhanced security safeguarded programs
- Military special operations or special mission unit
- Special or technical investigative units of federal, state or local law enforcement
- Human intelligence (HUMINT) operations
- Signals intelligence (SIGINT) operations
- Tailored technical or technical surveillance operations
- Working knowledge of IED (construction, usage, TTPs) or other improvised weapons or threats
- Military and/or intelligence community planning processes and staffing (MDPD, JOPES, APEX, etc.)
- Must be willing to submit to a CI polygraph if an active polygraph is not curently held
Security Clearance Requirements
An active Top Secret/SCI security clearance and current investigation are required.
Who We Are
Founded in 1957, SRC, Inc. (formerly Syracuse Research Corporation) is a mid-size, not-for-profit, research and development company. We specialize in the areas of defense, environment and intelligence. Our core capabilities include: chem-bio defense; communications systems; cybersecurity; electronic warfare; environmental health analysis; intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; life cycle management, manufacturing; operational integration; and radars and sensors. We are a trusted advisor to many customers and have a reputation for redefining possible® through world-class, award-winning products and services that support our mission to help keep America safe and strong.
The SRC enterprise includes several companies focused on bringing game-changing technologies to the commercial and international markets in the areas of big data analytics, unmanned aircraft system detection, and chem-bio threat identification. These companies all leverage the long history of innovation that SRC is known for to provide customers with the best solutions for their most challenging problems. To learn more, visit visit www.srcinc.com/about/companies.
Why Join Us?
SRC, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization, without stockholders. We reinvest our earnings back into our company, thus improving the quality of our work, our people, and our programs. SRC is committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. From your first day, your opinions will be valued, you will be challenged with exciting work, and you will have the flexibility to develop the best solutions for our customers. As a result, we have been named to numerous state (New York, Ohio, Texas and Virginia) and national “Best Company to Work For” lists.
In addition, you’ll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Highlights include: Four or more weeks PTO to start, the opportunity to earn six weeks PTO total, and nine paid holidays; 10 percent automatic contribution to your retirement; an exceptional, low-cost health care plan with Excellus BlueCross BlueShield; and 100 percent tuition support for up to 18 credit hours per year.
To learn more about us, visit www.srcinc.com.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.