SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a technical recruiter to join our team. This position will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment for defense and commercial opportunities in our Syracuse, N.Y. location. The technical recruiter will be an integral part of supporting business strategy and execution of programs that support immediate and contingent hiring efforts. The successful candidate will also be expected to have the ability to diversify their recruiting strategies to accommodate multiple business groups.
- Engage in creative and targeted sourcing strategies that help to identify and attract candidates
- Maintain a network of contacts and leverage multiple sourcing tools and technologies, including but not limited to, personal networking, direct sourcing, cold-calling, employee referrals, social media, career fairs, and the applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Manage full recruiting cycle from research to candidate identification, interviews and negotiations
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers across assigned focus areas
- Actively manage candidate experience to ensure highest quality experience through all recruitment stages
- Develop a thorough and deep understanding of the projects and services within our DoD and commercial business portfolios
- Provide continuous and open communication to hiring team regarding recruitment efforts
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technical related field and six or more (6+) years of technical recruiting experience; an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered
- Experience recruiting for cleared professionals and government contracting realm preferred
- Candidate must have experience working with internet-based recruiting tools (e.g., job boards) and social networking tools (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Should be accustomed to aggressive recruiting goals and handling up to 20-25 active requisitions
- Must have excellent oral and written communications, organizational, reporting and presentation skills, as well as great attention to detail
- Must be a motivated self-starter, results oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to provide reporting and analytics on staffing status and provide analytic updates to management and customer
- Experience with ATS and recruitment management platforms
- RMS administrator experience desired
- Knowledge and appreciation of employment law, specifically OFCCP and AAP compliance rules
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen, green card holder or protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). Applicants selected will be subject to a background verification and drug screen.
Who We Are
Founded in 1957, SRC, Inc. (formerly Syracuse Research Corporation) is a mid-size, not-for-profit, research and development company. We specialize in the areas of defense, environment and intelligence. Our core capabilities include: chem-bio defense; communications systems; cybersecurity; electronic warfare; environmental health analysis; intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; life cycle management, manufacturing; operational integration; and radars and sensors. We are a trusted advisor to many customers and have a reputation for redefining possible® through world-class, award-winning products and services that support our mission to help keep America safe and strong.
The SRC enterprise includes several companies focused on bringing game-changing technologies to the commercial and international markets in the areas of big data analytics, unmanned aircraft system detection, and chem-bio threat identification. These companies all leverage the long history of innovation that SRC is known for to provide customers with the best solutions for their most challenging problems. To learn more, visit visit www.srcinc.com/about/companies.
Why Join Us?
SRC, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization, without stockholders. We reinvest our earnings back into our company, thus improving the quality of our work, our people, and our programs. SRC is committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. From your first day, your opinions will be valued, you will be challenged with exciting work, and you will have the flexibility to develop the best solutions for our customers. As a result, we have been named to numerous state (New York, Ohio, Texas and Virginia) and national “Best Company to Work For” lists.
In addition, you’ll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Highlights include: Four or more weeks PTO to start, the opportunity to earn six weeks PTO total, and nine paid holidays; 10 percent automatic contribution to your retirement; an exceptional, low-cost health care plan with Excellus BlueCross BlueShield; and 100 percent tuition support for up to 18 credit hours per year.
To learn more about us, visit www.srcinc.com.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.