SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a senior systems engineer for our systems engineering group. We are doing cutting-edge research and development in the areas of ground surveillance and air surveillance radar systems including bistatic radar, space-time adaptive processing (STAP), synthetic aperture radar (SAR), and applications of machine learning to target discrimination and classification. The senior systems engineer will be working in our ground-based radar system business area, leading projects in weapon location, ground surveillance and air surveillance application areas. SRC is an acknowledged leader in the development of weapon location radar systems for the U.S. Army.
- Design, analysis and test of advanced radar systems
- Trade studies, system architectures, innovative algorithms, and design specifications
- Simulations and modeling, data analysis, system integration and test
- Test events and customer demonstrations
- Business development activities, such as development of marketing briefings, white papers, and proposals, including cost estimates
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science or physics
- Six or more years of experience required
- Strong technical background with at least five years’ experience in radar systems engineering
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Some travel required (approximately 10 percent) to provide support for radar tests and demonstrations, customer meetings, and marketing presentations
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities and employees.