Not ready to apply?
SRC, Inc. is currently is seeking software engineers for future opportunities in San Antonio, Texas, designing and developing some of the world’s most advanced electronic warfare systems.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Plan and perform process-driven software development
• Plan and conduct software tests
• Work independently and collaboratively in a project team
• Report status of technical work and project progress
• Full lifecycle software development including delivery cycle and documentation development
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related degree
• Two or more years of experience in software development and testing
• Applied knowledge and experience performing object oriented design, C++, java and/or python and software development lifecycle to include documentation and testing
• Applied knowledge and experience using Windows and UNIX based operating systems and real time application development is desired
• Knowledge and experience in SQL, Eclipse RCP, CMMI and radar systems engineering is a plus
• Knowledge and experience with formal software sizing and estimating is a plus
Security Requirements Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.