SRCTec, LLC is currently seeking a counter-UAS (C-UAS) product support engineer in its North Syracuse, N.Y., facility. The selected applicant will be under direction of the services and product support engineering manager, which is part of the Life Cycle Management division.
- Perform field training/service support at both customer and company locations (CONUS and OCONUS)
- Work closely with customers and end users to understand and document expectations; collaborate with internal team to successfully deliver against those expectations
- Support business development, engineering test/analysis, and internal programs through successful demonstration and test events of SRCTec C-UAS capabilities
- Support customer operational needs by providing answers to technical questions, remote troubleshooting of customer equipment, and/or dispatch to a customer’s site which may include last minute travel
- Support depot repair and manufacturing activities through strong troubleshooting skills, system/sub-system analysis and circuit board to component level diagnosis
- Provide support to engineering, quality, configuration management and subcontracts in technical matters
- Responsible for writing or working in a team to support proposal development to include technical requests for information (RFI)/requests for proposal (RFP), and quotes (basis of estimate, request for quotation, and rough order of magnitudes)
- Develop and document test plans, technical performance assessments, and after action reports
- Systems engineering experience or working familiarity with SRCTec’s Silent Archer C-UAS system, or combinations of radar systems, communications systems, radio frequency (RF)-based systems, navigation systems, or other complex electronic warfare technology
- Bachelor’s degree with two or more years of related experience, or an associate degree with three or more years of related experience in a technical discipline, computer science, mathematics, computational mathematics, or a similar technical field (equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered)
- Technical troubleshooting knowledge of systems and subsystems to circuit board and component level
- Experience with a variety of test equipment to include network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Must be able to understand and interpret electronic schematics, electronic drawings, mechanical drawings, test and assembly instructions, and specifications and engineering documents
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills
- Be self-motivated and possess strong time management skills
- Must be able to work with, and communicate effectively within, cross-functional teams
- Have experience and demonstrated success conducting technical operator and maintenance training courses
- Occupational requirements including the ability to lift, move and walk with a minimum of 40 pounds
- Computer skills including MS Office suite and a firm understanding of TCP/IP networking
- 30 percent travel (domestic and international); extended deployment-type field assignments may be required
- Able to obtain visa/passport and DoD security clearance
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.