Position DescriptionSRC, Inc. is currently seeking radar systems engineers to join our rapidly expanding Radars & Sensors systems engineering group to support field applications. This will involve working with our radar systems, analyzing radar data and performance, writing technical memos and white papers, and supporting radar field tests and demonstrations. These positions will involve working in the field and interacting with the customers and users. Successful candidates can potentially transition into systems engineering leadership roles, program management or business development positions.
SRC is a leader in developing new radar and electronic warfare technologies used by the U.S. Army and Marine Corps. We currently are developing several new prototype radars, in addition to making improvements in our current radar product line. SRC is also a leader in counter-UAS, and we were recently awarded a $65M contract by the U.S. Army to provide our Silent Archer Systems to meet an urgent requirement to detect and defeat UAS threats.
- Support all aspects of radar system field test and demonstration
- Support radar system analysis, simulations and trades
- Operate radar systems during demonstrations
- Analyze test data and produce test reports
- Act as the primary customer interface during test planning and execution
- Work closely with business development leads, program management, and multi-disciplinary engineering teams
- Associate’s degree in engineering or related technical area
- Applicants should be self-motivated with strong communication and teamwork skills
- Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills, and comfortable interacting with customers
- Approximately 25 percent travel, mostly domestic
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or related technical area
- Experience with integration and testing of radar systems
- Experience analyzing data with and developing tools in MATLAB®
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.