SRC is currently seeking highly motivated STEM graduates to join our Science, Technology and Engineering Leadership Rotation (STELR) Program class of 2021. The STELR program provides ambitious STEM graduates with experiences to illuminate their career path toward leading the innovations of the future.
The three-year program aims to build technical breadth, develop deep professional networks and emphasize the critical leadership skills needed to make great ideas flourish.
Do you aspire to lead innovation?
To learn more, visit: http://www.srcinc.com/careers/STELR/
• Engineering Job Rotations - Completion of several job rotations (four to five nominal) in different business areas, product areas, engineering disciplines or office locations by November 2021
• Mentoring - Active role in mentee/mentor relationship with senior SRC leadership
• Development - Attendance and participation in all assigned technical and non-technical coursesPosition Requirements
• December 2017 or May 2018 graduate possessing a GPA of 3.0 or above
• Submission of a cover letter indicating what attracted you to the STELR program
• Bachelor's of science degree (or higher) in electrical engineering, computer science, computer engineering, software engineering or related area of applied STEM studies
• Must possess strong communication and presentation skills
• Must demonstrate passion for tackling and solving challenging problems Preferred Requirements
• Applied knowledge and experience in one or more programming/analysis languages (ie. C, C++, C#, Java, Python, VHDL, Matlab)
• Interest in antenna design/analysis, signal processing, radar systems, electronic attack systems and communications systems
• Previous technical work experience through internship or research positions Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.