Not ready to apply?
SRC is currently seeking software engineers graduating December 2017 to develop and test leading-edge radar and communications technology. From control GUIs, high performance graphic displays, and mapping tools, to real-time software, low-level programming for embedded processors, driver development, and customization/optimization of operating systems, we offer a wide range of software development opportunities on fielded and prototype systems. We are looking for engineers to be immediately integrated into design teams to solve difficult technical problems.
• Design, develop and maintain mission-critical software in support of national defense, environmental protection, and intelligence-gathering products and systems
• Participate in laboratory and field integration testing to validate software
• Document and communicate proposed software solutions with integrated, cross-functional engineering teams
• Stay up to date on state-of-the-art programming techniques and software technologies
• Participate in software design and code reviews to ensure delivery of quality products and enhance skillsets
• Create modeling and simulation tools for hardware products and systems
• Contribute to investments and research that fuel innovation and technological advancements
• Working towards a bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or software engineering, with a December 2017 graduation date
• Minimum grade point average of 3.0
• Experience with Java or C/C++ as well as OOD
• Knowledge of C#/Python/MySQL/Database and Matlab a plus
• Software internship experience a plus
• Must be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be a U.S. citizen. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.