SRC, Inc. is currently seeking a business process improvement (BPI) specialist to support an ongoing government contract in the Chantilly, Va. area. As a BPI specialist you will conduct process improvement analysis activities within the customer's division through the sound application of business process improvement methods such as Six Sigma.
- Develop and implement process metrics to document initial baseline process performance, identify meaningful metrics, track progress, and identify efficiency and quality goals
- Review processes, propose efficiency improvements, and implement approved process improvements
- Conduct coordination with internal and external stakeholders to apply the analysis derived data to deliver improved business procedures across a spectrum of activities
- Develop or assist with the improvement of specific policies, instructions, checklists and standards through individual effort or as part of a team effort to improve or resolve issues with current and future activities as directed by the customer
- Bachelor’s degree
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or comparable business process improvement certification
- Five or more years of related experience
- Previous experience in Information Technology field is preferred
Security Cearance Requirements
An active Top Secret/SCI security clearance and current CI polygraph are required.